Friday, August 3, 2007

Baby Shower and Maternity Pictures































Steph (hostess) and Kiahna (salad coordinator) helped to give me a shower! I must say, my friends have spoiled Jack way too much and he is not even here yet! Becky made Jack an awesome Buzz Lightyear blanket which Olivia thinks is hers. Well, she thinks everything is hers. Anyway! here is a picture of just some of the gifts given. I couldn't fit them all in the picture. One of the favors that Steph had set out at each place setting was one of my pre-madonna photo in a little frame. My friend Steph is a fabulous photographer in town and offered to do these for me. I had hoped she'd forget, but remembered and insisted I do it. I must say, I am extremely pleased (not that I doubted Steph's talent-she is amazing) I thought the word to describe them was ethereal. Kiahna said they were naughty. You have a dirty mind my friend! I am wearing a tankini! Anywho! Jack update- Dr. Lewis said I am dilated to 1cm and the baby's head is about 3/4 in position. He figures it may be a few more weeks. His theory is the more babies I have, the longer I cook them. As soon as he is here, I'll post his picture.

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Well, that totally bites, about the name thing, who is it?? And if those are pre-madonna pictures, pigs can fly!!!