Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

A big shout out to all you Moms! Hope your day was as wonderful as mine! I got my Mother's Day present a little early from Damian. I asked him Saturday night if he was planning to get me anything, his response, "Not yet?". I told him not to bother since Peppermint Creative (digital scrapbooking supplies) is having a month long sale. I spent Saturday night downloading my gift. I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed. Damian and the kids made chocolate chip pancakes and bacon (yummo!). We got dressed and ready for church. After Sacrament, the Bishopric and young women gave the mother's carnations. Olivia hijacked mine and destroyed it before the end of church. In Relief Society, we were surprised with lunch. It was awesome! Damian gave me the rest of the day to scrapbook and hide out in my hole (the office). I finished a couple of layouts and Olivia's birthday party invitation. I may from time to time be placing a watermark on some of my creations to prevent improper use of my images. The worst part about today is getting ready for the "W" word (you know, work). Catch ya later!


4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Umm, is that a template you used on Nick's page??? I'm telling the digi police! ;) I love Olivia's Birthday card, so cute...sorry we won't be able to attend!

Your Mother's Day sounded better than mine! Eric got sick after he made a yummy breakfast and drank a whole glass of moldy O.J. Needless to say he stayed home from church, and I was pretty angry with him about having to cook my own dinner, and do the dishes...totally sucked!

Heather said...

Hiya Jen,

Guess what? I'm officially homeschooling for the 08-09 school year through the K-12 curriculum. Amanda didn't make it to any of the charter schools, and I am just going forward knowing that God knows exactly what she and I need. :) She actually is starting 1st grade curricula for math and reading!!!

Anyhoo, I have some questions about your photography business - would you email me? hi_c74 at hotmail dot com. Thanks, friend!

The Queen Bee said...

What a great mom's day. Lunch in RS what a great idea! Although ours would be more like dinner. Glad you had a great day.

Tam said...

What a great day - I spent mine catching up on some sleep!!!

I love O's card - Kessa would have loved it. Anything princess goes!!!