Sunday, May 9, 2010

Music in the Park

Yesterday, I chaperoned Jared's band trip to Knott's Berry Farm. Hanging out with 6th and 7th grade boys can really zap a mom's energy. I am pretty sure I earned the cool mom status by the end of the day as they were fighting over who would sit next to "Mrs. Jared's Mom" on rides. Before the fun, they had to perform.



































Very few pics were taken as I could barely keep up with the boys. I refused to ride any rides that would get me soaked or spun.














They thought they looked like wieners.





















Photo of the day!














We ended the day with an awards ceremony in which the kids received a superior rating and first place in the concert band category.





















I am so thankful my kids have opportunities to have great experiences! Next year, I am told we are going to Disneyland!

No comments: