Friday, July 2, 2010

Creative Team Stuff

I had this vision of having a a restful, quiet summer. I have been crazy busy, as always filling my time with things more important than doing nothing. More photography sessions then planned, spring cleaning a season late, cleaning up my hard drives, and creative team duties. The whole unemployment thing and dead refrigerator thing has been really stressful and sucked up time! Going on week two without ice in 100+ heat is not fun! Figured I'd post my June pages in one post since my time is not so copious.

For credits visit my Scrap Matters gallery





1 comment:

Heather said...

Being a mom of four is reason alone that you won't have a restful summer. :) I'm lucky I'm out of jammies by 2pm these days. Tell me it gets easier?

Don't burn yourself out... take care of yourself!