Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Nick!!

Yesterday, my little baby. Today, a young man!! I can't tell you enough how much I love this kid!!! He is amazing! He really can do anything he sets his mind to! What a privilege it has been to be his mommy! I am so proud of this boy!!



In homage of the birthday boy, here are eleven fun facts about Nick!

*Baseball stud
*Straight A student
*Voracious reader
*Super affectionate
*Quick-witted
*Good heart
*Life of the party
*Energetic
*An awesome brother! Cuddles with Jack when Jack is sleepy.
*Stinky bedroom (darn socks!)
*Too smart for his own good!!

He requested his birthday treat be brownies with peppermint ice cream and hot fudge sauce. Sooooooooo Yummy!!!!! He couldn't decide if he wanted a birthday party or money. In the end, he chose money. So shopping this weekend it is!

I love this kid!! Happy Bday Nick!

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Happy Birthday Nick! I had a new Neice born yesterday too.

Heather said...

Your kiddos are getting so big, Jen. (HI again, btw!)

How cool that you're able to have your daughter in your classroom. My version is all three of my girls homeschooling. Although, I am in desperate need of some me time - :)