Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello Holidays!!

Hi! Long time no see, right? I am so crazy busy this holiday season with teaching and photography sessions! I thought I'd take a little break to update the blog.

This little boy...
finally decided last month to use the toilet with the condition we could visit Disneyland. So with every deposit he reminded Grammy and I of our promise. So we took this kid along...
and left everyone else at home so we could visit "The Mouse". We made it a point to do all the little kid things that the big boys would have HATED to do (i.e. Small World, Fantasy Land, a few characters...).

We even got to see this guy...
and tell him what was wanted for Christmas (darn it, I forgot to tell him to bring the Hubs a job. That's all I want for Xmas! I've been a really good girl! Yep, he's still looking).
So I am thinking seeing Santa at Disneyland means we don't have to go and see Mall Santa!!!

Toon Town was a big hit for these guys!

Last but not least, we had to visit a character that Oli needed in her autograph book.
A whirlwind of a trip for sure!  We got home on Thanksgiving Day just in time for turkey dinner (Yay Daddy! The turkey rocked)! The best news of the trip...No accidents!

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMGoodness, have the kids grown! Amazing....