Wednesday, September 5, 2007

More Jack

It is hard to believe Jack is one week old! It has seemed like one big long day and everything seems fuzzy! When we look at Jack, we can't help but think he is so worth it! Jack is such an awesome baby! He is gaining weight and looks less jaundice. We still have to wake him up to eat which is tiring. It is hard to nap during the day because Olivia needs attention too! Jack gets circumsized on Friday so I am mentally preparing for that! It's probably harder on me than on him and his poor winkie:0(. The kids are absolutely smitten with him and Olivia fights me for the baby even when I am nursing. She holds her arms out and tells us "take" when she wants to hold the baby. We think she got it from when I ask Damian to help me, I ask him to "take" the baby for me. I keep trying to take more pictures of Jack and the kids, but I get busy when the light in the house is good, then it becomes too late. It is on my long list of things to do, so keep checking back for more photos. Our ward has taken excellent care of us by providing dinner the past week. The food has been so good, I think I gained back some baby weight. Thanks for all the well wishes!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so sweet... and look at him napping for YOU!

Food? You mean if I have another baby people will feed me? Nobody told me about this deal... I might have to reconsider. :)

Williams Family Dirt said...

Glad to hear things are going great...what a cutie!