Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pirates and Latest Layout!

Yesterday, I went to the Crop for a Cure event at our local scrapbook store with some friends from church and work. We had a blast and ate great food! I was eager to start on Jack's album. Here is one of my finished layouts. I did five yesterday, but only completely finished this one. As some of you have already figured out, Jack has the whole pirate theme going on. He has a pirate car seat cover, a pirate diaper bag, a pirate wipey case, and pirate baby announcements. I have been on the hunt for pirate bedding, but I am just not impressed with what is out there. As many of you know, I am addicted to scrapbooking. It's my creative and social outlet. I usually meet with friends once or twice a month to scrapbook. Ant free time at home is spent in the office working on the kids albums. I am a year behind on Olivia's, three years behind on Nick's, and about four years behind on Jared's. So, in other words, I have enough to keep me busy for the rest of my life! I'll try and post some of my pages every now and then. Hey, what do you think of my french pedicure?

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Very cute page...love the french pedi! I am three years behind in Jacob's album, and 1 year behind in Trev's. I am working out of order so that is going to complicate things!