Saturday, November 3, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

So, I've been dying to give digital scrapbooking a try. I signed up for an online course at www.JessicaSprague.com .She was recommended by Creating Keepsakes magazine. I've had a lot of fun learning to do this and have learned tons more about Photoshop. I don't think I'll give up tactile scrapping, I see myself maybe as a hybrid scrapper (you know, a little of both). The only problem is I have started to hoard digital materials (lots of free ones online). It really bogs down my hard drive. I may have to consider an external hard drive if I get serious. We'll see!






2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Those are awesome pages Jenn, I would love for you to show me how to do some...maybe when my trip to Bakersfield isn't so rushed!

Unknown said...

those are great Jen! You will want an external for your "stuff" and pages in progress. I havea 500G drive just for stuff I use when designing and I need to jump that up to a terabyte soon.
Hmmm... so if you get really loving this I'm thinking I get to start training you to do some design work around here! :)