Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Card Revealed!

Here's a little sneak preview for the 4 readers of our blog (at least according to my calculations since about four readers leave comments--Lurkers and friends, leave comments or say "Hi"!) Anywho, Here is our family Christmas card Steph made for us (thanks again Steph, you spoil us). You should be getting your card this week, unless I don't know you or don't have your address. Olivia isn't really naughty, OK maybe a little, but we still love her! Olivia is still in the refusing to pose for pictures stage. The whole idea of the card was based on Olivia, so we just went with it and thought it was cheeky. Happy Holidays! Love, The Wolff's!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you have at least 5 readers of your blog. I have been lurking for a while now. I found you through Karen's and Kiahana's blogs.

Your family is just darling and your Christmas card is adorable.

Merry Christmas!!

Willow Moore (Brooks)

karen said...

I like the pictures jen. Your family is so cute.

The Queen Bee said...

Such a cute little card. If we did that with our family I don't know who would get the Naughty sign!

Williams Family Dirt said...

O.K. so I am the fourth...cute card!

Stake Camp Directors said...

Okay, soooo I too am a blog stalker. Everytime I log on and thnk I will write on my own blog I start checking up on everyone's life and then it is past midnight and I wander up to bed that is nice and warm (because my sweet husband falls asleep by 9 or 10 every night). But your card definitely needs a comment! NICE