Thursday, February 19, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

I admit, I have a few guilty pleasures. Don't we all? I can't get enough of the Bachelor! Did you catch the last episode? I CAN'T believe Jason sent Jillian home! She was my fave! I was thinking Molly and Jillian in the end. I think Jillian would make a great Bachelorette! Did you catch the teasers for next week??? What is the real reason he is crying and why in the heck are they having a closed set portion to the tell all next week? Meeting Melissa's parents? Someone knocked up? Is he quitting the show to be with Deanna? Holy guacamole what do you think?

I don't know what it is with reality shows and me, but I have been digging the Biggest Loser. I wish I could be on the show!!!!! I need a good kick in the butt! I have been known to eat McNuggets while watching. So wrong, I know!

I have been doing the speed scraps over at Scrap Matters any chance I get. I am totally addicted! The best part is they give away a participation prize! Here's what I made at last nights speed scrap:






















Britt-ish Designs Hang in There clip, Edge to Edge Word Art
Scarlet Heels Newspaper Alpha
J. Crowley circle brush
K. Pertiet Stitched Journal Strip
J. Wilson Boys Laundry solid ppr. 6
fonts-VT Portable Remington, Pea Sarah Quick

3 comments:

Carol said...

You make me laugh with your addiction to the Bachelor. I cannot stand the show BUT it started when I was over in Canada and couldn't help but watch. I have been wondering what happened.

Love your page.

JOY said...

OH JEN! SO glad to find another "reality show" addict. Scary hiw adducting they are!! Love the Bachelor - and NO I CAN'T BELIEVE he sent Jillian home - BOO HOO!!! Wasn't that one chick's mom CRAZY with the bird? Weird!
Oh and I started my first on-line photoshop lesson!! Thanks for the advice!

Kari said...

Okay ... I've only caught a smidgen of the Bachelor this time but I get sucked in whenever I catch it on!! After the Andrew Firestone / Jenn Scheff breakup I was sick!! Sounds like I need to set up the DVR ;) I am a total Biggest Loser fan ... my kids told me a few weeks ago that I should be on it! Thanks, kiddos :) I think I ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's after that comment!! I've got a few guilty pleasures of my own .... I definitely need to hit more speed scraps - with so much of my digi energy focused on hybrid stuff for my CTs I find I'm not getting many pages done and my skills are RUSTY!!!!!! Actually finished that one the other night ... had to have those charms!!