Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whassup!!!

I am so glad it is a three day weekend!!! This weekend has been busy so far. I've been playing with a new studio light and equipment. Melissa was more than happy to offer up her baby. Here are a few to share. Hop on over to my other blog to check out more of her preview.























Damian and I went to our ward's Valentine's dinner last night and afterwards, I was kidnapped by the Lee girls and taken to Color Me Mine. I made a post it note holder for my desk at school. Geez, they are expensive and my project was one of the few items in my budget! No pic sorry! It's getting fired, but I promise it is really cute! It was nice to get out and have some girl time!

I have been having a terrible time with my allergies (Jack too!). I had a raging migraine and missed church. I slept in the front room this morning as the little ones played. Nick stayed behind to help me as Daddy and Jared went to church. I finally got up at noon when Damian got home. I am a light sleeper and I usually can't sleep through ruckus. That's when Damian and I knew my headache was BAD! I dragged my butt off the sofa and did the speed scrap at Scrap Matters.






















Credits: Britt-ish Designs Gretchen frame, Hang in There clip, and Edge 2 Edge word art, K. Pertiet La Cremerie Fraise red polka paper and note strip, Weeds and Wildflowers Cherish scatter dots recolored, C. Nielson Sofia paper 2 & 5, 9-5 paper # 6, Something Blue Studios photo edge.

I have no plans for tomorrow, and I am so excited at the thought!!! I just have to make sure Nick gets his book report done.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, girlie ... hope you are feeling better!! I wish I could have speed scrapped today - I was in meetings at church for almost 10 hours and had to make and serve lunch to a general authority (Sister Cook, 1st Counselor YW general presidency)! Your layout turned out perfectly and your baby pics are to die for!!!!! The one on with the bears should be framed - no doubt about it! We've got a 4 day weekend next weekend so I am looking forward to a little "down" time (although I have to speak in another ward, attend my ward, another ward conference, and a stake meeting next Sunday)!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Wish I was sick, my Sunday was much like Kari's a YW Board Meeting, so I missed the Speed Scrap and a nap! Sorry you were not feeling well. The LO and photos of taylor look awesome! Great job!

Gretchen Clark said...

LOVE!!! your studio pic's!!! that is the next thing to learn on my list...any tips????

JOY said...

oooooooooo what cute baby pics - love the stuffed animal one. Girl babies are sooooooo sweet!

Boo said...

Those pictures rock!! Are you lovin' the studio lighting? Is it hard to figure out? Your page it so cute too!