Friday, June 19, 2009

Sooo...

I have been at a math training all week! I don't think I've used that many brain cells since college! Lots of theory and looking at the framework. PHEWWW! I am exhausted and life this week had been a sort of blur. Olivia had her dress rehearsal for dance last night so that made an already long day longer!!!!! I'll be finished today and can finally start my Summer vacation!

Amongst all this craziness, I was able to whip a out few layouts. The Scrap Matters designers got together to create some really cool mystery grab bags. I got two (lucky me)!
From WM [Squared]'s bag I made this:





















All goodies from WM [Squared] and Hafen Creations Kit.


And from Haynay's group bag, I made this:





















Items using Haynay Designs My Happy Life and Plum Dumpling Designs Lobstah kit.

Haynay also released a softball kit. Even though Olivia does not play...yet, I still love it (especially the colors) and was eager to play with it. Here is what I made:





















Here is the link to where all three of the new releases can be found at the
Scrap Matters Store.
Catch ya l8r!

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love the LO's! The new photos of Olivia are adorable!

Heather said...

I saw the GSO at SM for the Little Girl, Big Attitude LO - congrats! She's getting so big, Jen! You'll have to lock her up next year; the boys are already lined up at the door!!!

Kari said...

That photo of Olivia and her attitude is the BEST!!! Looks and sounds like you guys are having a BUSY and fun summer!! 3 months and counting :)