Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Friday!!!!!!!

I am sooo happy!!!! It's Friday!!!!!!!! Woohoo!

Yes, I have neglected my blog. You forgive me, right???? I promise a real update soon. In the meantime, I have some creative team layouts to post.

I was excited to find out that both of the designers I CT for released a collaboration kit. Haynay and WM [Squared] got together and created "Rough and Tough".






















I did a layout for each of them. Here is what I made:























Last week, I made a layout for WM [Squared] with her "Feeling Fall" kit:
























For My CT assignments at Scrap Matters last week, I managed to get two done.






















Click here for credits






















Click here for credits

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Where on earth do you find the time?????????????????????????????

Jen Wolff said...

When the kids are in bed, I'll spend about an hour scrapping instead of watching TV. This is two weeks worth of stuff.

Kari said...

Glad to know I'm not the only blog slacker around here ;) Wish I could bust out that scrapping goodness in "about and hour" - I am the slowest scrapper around!!!