Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF!!

I can't tell you how glad I am that it is FRIDAY!! WOOT! I am soo exhausted this time of year. I think it is a combination of allergy season starting and breaking in a new group of kindergartners. Good news is we are all still hanging in there!

The designers I CT for have really outdone themselves this week!!! You know it's an awesome kit when each layout takes about a half hour to create (especially when I typically take longer). They seriously got my mojo going!

New for Wendy this week is Gypsy Girl.





















EEKKKK!!! These colors rock!! Screaming for sepia colored photos I think. Here is what I made:





















Heather created these volleyball kits, but they are so versatile that you could scrap anything with them!






















I scrapped a page with Jack. I miss baby Jack!!! Fortunately he still has his chubby cheeks!!! If I were a cannibal, I would seriously consider eating him!!! He was such a yummy chubby baby!!





















I didn't get a chance last week to post this layout. I used a template from Happy Scrap Girl and all other items are a mish mash of Scrap Matters Designers. For full credits click here.






















Have a Happy Friday!!!!!

No comments: