Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring is Here!!!!!

And so are our terrible allergies to go along with it! Unfortunately/Fortunately, our Spring season is way too short here in the armpit of California. Can't decide which it is! I wish the weather would stay like this a little bit longer because it is just GORGEOUS outside!!! I also want the pollen to go away! Can't win either way! If you are thinking about that outdoor session, let's get you booked before we hit the 100 degree mark. Ugh! I hate our summers also!

I couldn't resist taking my daughter out to the almond grove near my home!!! I found her adorable Easter dress at my favorite store on the planet...Target!! I would totally wear it if it were in my size! Too many fave images. Maybe these will convince you to book your session now :0)















2 comments:

Carol said...

Isn't she turning into a gorgeous young lady! Beautiful photos

Heather said...

"The armpit of CA" - bwahahaha!

OMgoodness, do I love Target. That place can bankrupt me in a matter of one shopping spree. Danger, warning, caution!

Olivia, you're so beautiful!!!