Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Happenings

Have a mentioned how much I love this time of year (a bajillion times I'm sure)! It's been a busy week with holiday events!! Really, I don't know how we did this all and survived. Normal everyday life (homework drama, science fair project, photography stuff) was hectic also and to add these events, well as you could imagine, Damian and I were blubbering idiots. Totally worth it though!

Tuesday night was Jared and Nick's district band performance. They were fantastic! Not a ton of picture opps, but I managed to get group shots.

Jared's middle school band



Nick's elementary school band


Friday was Polar Express Day in our classroom. Our principal read the story all decked out like a train conductor to the kindy kiddies in the cafeteria. We used our document camera to flash the pictures on a screen. There was no way 128 kiddos could see the pics in one book. It was the perfect solution!

Oli and her BFF Lyndsey


Boarding passes for the imaginary train ride and story


Hot cocoa and donuts while watching the movie





Last night was our ward's Christmas party and physical therapy for me knee. This weekend starts itself out with a baseball tourney for Nick, dance for Oli, Jared's science fair project, a photography session and lots of editing to name a few. I figure if I can make it through this next week, Christmas will be a breeze!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I keep figuring the same thing ... if I can must make it through the next week .... Love that you're getting to enjoy the hustle and bustle of your holidays!!!