Friday, January 28, 2011

OMGEE!!!!! I Have A Teenager!!!!!!!

Somebody pinch me!!! I can't believe it!! Jared is 13!!!! Yesterday he was in my kindergarten class. Now he is the same height as me and has bigger feet than me! I think I might cry! Before I know it, he'll be going on a mission and getting married. In the meantime I'll be looking for a third job to cover the ever growing grocery bill.

I love this kid crazy!!! He is a wonderful son and an excellent example for his sibs.
He continues to work hard and do well in school, attend scouts, and go to an extra band period every morning. But wait, here's the best part...BABYSITTING!!! Now I can go to Zumba when Damian is not home! Woot! The perks of having a teenager (there aren't many so I gotta milk this one)!!

Tonight we had cake and he opened his card (con un gift cardo). In our not so copious spare time this weekend we'll be shopping for video games and a new backpack (RIP old one), and ordering an old school N64 game system (his bday wish, weird I know!). Love you tons Jared! I hope your day was fantastic!!!






2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I remember when you were preggers with him, and how sick you were! Time sure does fly. Happy Birthday to JareD!

Kari said...

Were you 12 when you had him? It really isn't fair that they grow up ... we took Brinley to the temple for the first time on Friday night and it was a surreal experience!! Sounds like an extra special boy - can't wait to meet him!! Scary to think our kiddos could date one day ....