Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!!!!

I'd like to tell you all that my New Year's Eve was exciting, but really it was mellow. We had China Bistro for dinner (yumm-o). Nick and Damian played Starcraft and Jared continued to make his ipod playlist. Jack played Sly Cooper(he is obsessed with that game). I had hoped to ring in the new year with some bubbly(Martinelli's of course)and had wanted to play some skip-Bo as a family. However, Olivia and I fell asleep watching Hairspray (newer version). Yes, we were the party poopers! I told Damian that my crashing out was from the sheer exhaustion of 2010!

I vaguely remember hubby kissing me on the forehead wishing me a Happy New Year, the sound of fireworks outside and the jerky neighbors screaming "Happy F*&%^$# New Year!" We ended up having an impromptu slumber party in the front room.

We did want to start 2011 off with a new do



and a sweet picture of my boys.



Well, at least my big boys were willing to humor me.



Olivia got a party hat also!



Despite the tough times brought in 2010, there were some fabulous moments! I'll admit I won't be missing 2010 a whole lot, but I am hopeful that 2011 will be better to our family! Hoping this new year has wonderful things in store for you and your family as well!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love that you and Olivia were the party poopers!!! Love the pic of her back side w/ the hat, too ;) I am so glad you survived 2010 with a smile in tact and lots of good memories ... one of my hopes for 2011 is that we actually get to meet up so I can squeeze your guts out! Love and well wishes for a fabulous 2011 for the Wolff family!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Sounds like a fun night! ;) Love Jack's face in that photo of the boys. Your blog archive is already counting for 2011!