Friday, September 5, 2008

Spraground Gang Tutorial


Some girls on the Spraground were nice enough to include my in their tutorial gang. Just a group brushing up on their photoshop skills while trying to learn some new tricks as well. I was sent a tutorial on extracting an object from a photo. I feel like I haven't scrapped in ages, so here is the LO I made with a photo extraction...Nick's 1st Day of 3rd grade.

Credits:K.Christensen & D.Tope collab kit Olde Skool(pprs. recolored), font-Century Gothic

2 comments:

SusanD said...

Jen,
I cannot believe you dropped by in the middle of my remodel! We got home Wed. evening from a month on the road in our motor home. I decided that I was going to put Damien's instructions to use, so I started yesterday. I have to do a new header, obviously!
I bet the tut gang would love to know how to do the blog with paper or a lesson in how to design a LO like you do.
I love your extraction and the LO!
I guess we are taking off from tuts until after Type+Writer. Are you taking that?
I love your CPR entry and have looked at it several times. I hope it will be offered in FL.
Have a great weekend.

Gretchen Clark said...

great job! I haven't scrapped in ages either...I am looking forward to the type-writer class, hopefully that will get me going.
enjoy your weekend