Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jessica's Type+Writer Class

I can't believe I almost didn't register for this class. It is amazing! I was a little hesitant that the focus would be primarily on writing. I wasn't so sure it would be the class for me. It's so much more than I expected! We're learning about typography, creative writing, and other photoshop tricks all while creating layouts. This is so worth going without sleep! I was just telling Kiahna that anything Jessica sells, I am buying!!!! Here are a two layouts I've made so far.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm taking that class too. I'm already behind in my homework :D You did a great job with your layouts! I love the picture in the mirror. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Well now I wish I had taken that class. :) I love those layouts.
Greatjob!! Melissa V.

Carol said...

Jenn you have done a fantastic job so far! Love that photo of you in the second one.

As for me, very behind and about to start layout one.

Heather said...

Ooh, love your new blog wall paper. Beautimous!

Heather said...

I came back to get your pasta e fagioli recipe. :) Thanks, my friend!

Anonymous said...

These layouts are fantastic!!!