Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jared's Birthday ROCKED!

I am soooo exhausted, but Jared and his friends had an awesome time! Jared invited four friends from school for a sleepover, pizza, and Wii tournament. His friend J.J. brought over his XBox 360 and Rockband 2. That's pretty much all the boys played until they left this morning! Damian and I played as well. I so want this game! I love that kids are loving music we all grew up listening to!!! Eye of the Tiger was the hit of the party. Jared, Nick and Daddy actually went out to try and find the game today. They went to six stores and it was no where to be found. Between Jared's Bday money, Nick's piggy bank, and Daddy's Bday in a few days, they all pooled their money together to cover most of the game...if only we could find it. Three very disappointed little boys walked through the door this evening. I guess I'll be searching the net tonight.
























I also made goody bags for the kids and whipped up a little hybrid notebook. I didn't expect the boys to like it as much as they did. I kept them plain since they are boys. I was going to add ribbon to the side but was informed ribbon is for girls.



Credits: Stripped paper by Britt-ish Designs High School Never Ends, Stars by Shabby Miss Jen, Font-You are Loved, Notebooks from Target

So this morning the boys asked "Mrs. Wolff, when can we do this again?". Reply: "Next year".

4 comments:

JOY said...

Now I know what to do for Andy's next birthday - Great Ideas! Loved the notebook favors!! Your amazing Jennifer!

Boo said...

what great notebooks- of course they loved them! I was going to e-mail to get some photography business advice, but you took your e-mail off your photography blog before I got around to it! If you don't mind, would you e-mail me at ottboo(then an @) Kanab (then a dot) net? thanks- A fellow spargesgroud classmate you probably don't remember- Luvmydokies- Becka

Williams Family Dirt said...

Awesome Hybrid party favors! You are so creative. Good luck finding Rock Band.

Kari said...

The notebooks ... seriously?! Totally *ROCKIN*!!! Sounds like the perfect party :) Lucky for you you won't be finding glitter in every crevace of your house for the next 2 years (like me)!

We got Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas and all of my crew loves it!!! Our band name is the "Donut Holts" ... reminds me I need to scrap some photos!