Monday, April 6, 2009

Chiweinies vs. Beanerschnitzels and Granny-Aid Benefit Concert



Can you see the family resemblance? Jack and I are the watered down mexicans on the left. Jack (and Nick) look a lot like my dad. If you saw their baby picture you'd see. Granny calls the Wolff children Beanerschnitzels(German and Mexican). Although from what Damian tells us, he is not of German descent (so far as he knows). We like the moniker Grandma gave our kiddies race so we will stick with it. Their dog counter part would be Chiweinies (you know a chihuahua and a dachsund aka weinie dogs).

















Granny seems to be improving albeit she is still very weak. It was laborsome for her to chat. We promised her we would return this week with all the kiddies in tow. There is a rec. room where she is at with a piano. We thought it would be nice for Jared to play for her. We figured might as well make it a concert. Granny-Aid, the benefit concert. Jared is taking his saxophone along as well. Olivia will be dancing the Penguin Cha-Cha that she has been learning at dance class. Nick is our sports kid/fisherman so he will be taking pictures and tell her stories. Jack will run the halls giving all the residents Hi-5's as he did yesterday. They sure do love kids!
I think I may have to make a video!

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

So glad you had a nice visit with your Grandma! I love what she calls your offspring!

Kari said...

Dying over your family moniker!!! What a riot ;) Would love to get my hands on a Chiwienie, too ... I grew up with a dachsund and love the size of a chihuahua! Your benefit concert sounds like the perfect event - wish I could come be a part of it ... my girls love to put on a show! Love that Jared plays the saxophone - I played the Alto Sax for 5 years!!!