Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy Weekend? DVR a Gift from God?!!

Thank Heaven for DVR!!!! It's our church's General Conference this weekend. For you non LDS peeps I'll give it to ya in layman's terms. Church at home on T.V. hearing words from our Prophet and staying in jammies. Only happens twice a year. Bummed that I haven't quite enjoyed it as much this weekend as I usually am able to. No worries! I'll just DVR it! Today, I need to go visit my Granny who is in the hospital. She's 85 and probably won't be here much longer. She has asked to see Jack, she hasn't met him yet. I figure Heavenly Father will forgive me for dogging out on General Conference this weekend. I am excited to see her and for her to meet Jack. It's important that we do this today. So this is one reason I am thankful for DVR!!! It blesses my life in so many other ways, like when Dancing with the Stars and Chuck/Heroes is on at the same time. My world does not have to revolve around T.V. shows. Back in the day, I would just miss the show.

Anywho, I also had two sessions this weekend. They went fantastic. Here are a few cute pics to share:

















Check out the photography blog here and peek at the rest of the previews.
Have a great weekend!! Off to see Granny!

3 comments:

JOY said...

Hope your visit with your granny went well!! Love you desciption of conference - I was in my jammies all day - true happiness!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love the photo shoot! I hope I am forgiven, I DVR'd conference too!

Kari said...

I've got all 4 sessions on my DVR - do you really think I heard much with 4 munchkins interrupting me every 5 seconds?!?! I tried my best so I guess that's the idea, huh?

DYING over the striped leg warmers and baby buns!!!!!! I totally wanna squeeze those cheeks! Gorgeous as always, Jen ... your talent kills me.