Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!!!

I've got your blog train freebie here!! Sorry I am bit bit slow in getting this post up. I have been having internet connection issues since late last night and some sickie poos in the house. I whipped up a little element cluster for you:






















Here's your link.

Don't forget to join us for all the DSD festivities at Scrap Matters

Your next stop on the blog train is Jaime.

Don't forget-Scrap Matters is having a HUGE sale and if you spend $15.00 you get this amazing collaboration kit for FREE! Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the freebie!
Karen from Moscow

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Lovely frame! Thank you!

abhall76 said...

Very pretty frame, thank you much!!!

Heather said...

You make me laugh, Jen! You have such a quick mind... yes, our family is expanding to five some time in July 2010. Excited and sick right now. :)

Make sure you update soon! Can't wait to see what you've been up to, my friend.