Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random Stuff

The neighbors got a kitten. I am not a cat person, but this kitty is super cute. She likes us better. I personally think she is too tiny to be roaming the streets. She likes to sleep on our porch. The kids think she is ours. I am not feeding her and she better not poop in our yard. Friendliest kitty I've ever met. Daddy wanted to play with the camera today. He is learning about focus dots.
















Yes, I realize I have neglected my blog and some of you have filed informal complaints. I'll post some Halloween stuff and scrapbook pages and call it good for October. I have been busy shooting (pictures that is) kiddos and families.

Watched the new Star Trek movie last night. Pretty good! I thought the actors in the original series were kind of goofy, but the actors in the new movie, totally hot!!!! Yes, even Spock (I mean Sylar)!














I got a new haircut Friday night (see photo). I think I like it. In my opinion, I look younger. Decided bangs were cheaper than Botox. For now, I am growing it out until I hate it. I have a vision of long lush curls.
















Nick took this picture of Livi and I today. He's not bad. Both the big boys have really taken an interest in taking pictures.

Sooo, I have been approached by some of my friends (and my husband) to help them learn to shoot with their DSLR's. I have decided to teach a beginners class so long as I have enough people interested. I want to keep it to a small group (5-8 people). If you are interested, leave me a comment or email me and I'll start a list. Also note what month would work best for you (Dec., Jan., or Feb.). The cost of the class will be $100.00. That's $25.00 a lesson, not bad, huh? You can make a deposit to hold your spot. You can make payments so long as you are paid in full by the first day of class. I am thinking we could meet at my house and on location over a four week period of time. Wouldn't this make the perfect Christmas gift? I could be persuaded to have it sooner rather than later. So, stalk me if you are interested. C-ya!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I want in on this! I can never get into the class on jessicasprague.com so I am very excited you are doing this.
January works best for me.

Heather said...

Good luck with your class, Jen!