Friday, November 20, 2009

Passionate Twilight Moms
















That's what Sarah calls us!! I don't know what is worse, screaming teeny boppers or screaming mommies? Sarah, her sister Emily, their niece Adrienne, Kiahna and I bought our tickets for the midnight showing of New Moon the day tickets went up for sell. We met up with other Twilight mommies we knew and secured most of the back row of the theater. We looked forward to this day for months!!!! We had so much fun! We decided to catch the showing of Twilight before the showing of New Moon. So glad we did! We avoided sitting for hours outside on the ground and getting too cold.
















Longest 18 seconds in my life!





















So now, for my thoughts on this movie. I will do my best to not give too much away for those of you that have not seen it. The movie rocked!!!! Remember my not so glowing review of Twilight (click here)? New Moon delivered just as I had hoped and prayed for!! No corny lines like "Hang on spider monkey", cheesy background music, or lame field trips. Bella sometimes did go a bit crossed-eyed when gazing at Edward, but I can get over that! Oh and Edward was HAWT! For the record, I am on Team Edward (see shirt above). Lusting after Jacob makes me feel a bit like a cougar. In my mind, he will always be Shark Boy.













Dakota Fanning was just the cutest Jane evah!! Yeah, I know she is evil and all, but she was just adorable! Special effects were off the hook. Most of Twilight's special effects SUCKED especially in comparison! The wolves!!! OMG! So cool! The Volturi scenes, just as I pictured it! The ending very cool! The director Chris Weitz has made us Twi-hards blissfully happy! New Moon...two thumbs up!!!

I took the day off of work to sleep in. I couldn't imagine being with my kindergartners on little sleep. I would have been crabby!

So there are less than 220 days until the release of Eclipse. The mommies are already planning the festivities for the midnight showing. Woot!

No comments: