Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Mommy, I Hope he Loves Baseball!"

Nick has been making the cutest comments lately! He was telling me how much he loves Jack and that it makes him sad that Jared doesn't like baseball. Jared has played several sports, but ends up not impressed with his experiences. He is my child that enjoys art, music, books (anything creative really). We always give him the opportunity to play, but he turns us down. This disappoints Nick. So Nick, after telling me how much he loves Jack tells me " Mommy, I hope he (Jack) loves baseball like me so we can play together!" My heart melted hearing of Nick's hopes for his baby brother. So, in honor of Nick's love of baseball, we took baseball pictures of Jack in our great room with all of Nick's baseball stuff. I'll probably scrapbook this in a layout for both the boy's scrapbooks and in my scrapbook. Everyone has to have their own, you know, so that when I die, nobody fights over the pictures.




3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love the bum shot...too cute Jenn. So when are you going to open your own studio???

Jen Wolff said...

When I win a mollion dollars or when pigs fly :0)

Unknown said...

Good job Jen. Jack is such a cutie pie. :)