Sunday, October 28, 2007

Plan B Weddings

As many of you know, my good friend Steph owns a photography studio and I help her out with her business by coordinating displays of her artwork in hospitals and high end kiddie couture stores. On occasion I shoot community events and weddings. She's trying an experiment with her business. She is in demand and many people who want her to shoot for them just can't afford her. So she asked a few of her friends/ employees who have shot for her before if we would be interested in providing more affordable photographer services. So her idea of Plan B photography (a division of Inky-Dinky-Do ) was born. I recently helped to shoot a wedding this month and here are a few of my images. If you know of a deserving bride, please contact me and I'll give you Steph's contact information. Steph is looking for three more weddings this year to use as training for those of us who will shoot as Plan B.

5 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Nice pictures, you did a great job. I still think you should go into business for yourself...

Jen Wolff said...

That would take all the fun out of it!

karen said...

They look great jen. I agree with kiahna. Loved the pics you took of your baby too. You do a great job.

Unknown said...

How about before Kianna gets you your own studio I can get you to do the editing and such on the images you capture first. :)
Your blog is looking great Jen. :)

Jen Wolff said...

I hear ya sister! Then I need someone to buy all the cool toys and an accountant to keep me safe from Uncle Sam. No Thanks! It would be a joy kill!! I'll just have fun with you Steph!