Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's Up!?!

I thought it's about time for a Wolff Pack update. I also figured I might as well get as much blogging in before I go back to work as I may not have a whole lot of time on my hands (or energy). Jack is great! He is 5 weeks old today! I must say, he is the easiest of all of my babies! He is beginning to smile and his cheeks are becoming quite chubby! He wakes up twice to feed at nights, but goes right back to sleep! He definitely shows his preference to Mommy, but that could be because I am his food source. Olivia is as cute as ever! She is having a hard time sharing what was once her time. We are having lots of tantrums, drama, and have put potty training on hold. Nick started cub scouts this week. He is very excited! They went to a local school to plant some flowers. He loves that his BFF Scott is in his group! Our ward is much smaller now as a new ward was created in our stake and to do this, families from our ward were moved. Both Nick and Jared's scout group was reduced to 3-4 kids. This weirds us out as our ward was typically one of the biggest in our stake. Nick turns eight this month and is preparing to be baptized. He started baseball a little rusty this fall and is coming out of his rut. He plays catcher for his team and is quite good at it. He is doing well in school and has won the heart of his teacher and seems to be the life of the party at school. I am not sure if that is good or bad, I'll get back to you on that. Jared is doing well in school. His progress report was excellent. He got two B's and all A's. We are very proud of him. He wants to start piano again so we are on the hunt for a new teacher as one teacher stopped teaching and Kiahna moved away:0(. He loves being a Bear Scout and is super excited that he now gets to go to Matthew's house for scouts. If you've seen Matthew's house, you know why.


















1 comment:

karen said...

Oh my heck. Hey Jen. This is Karen wallin Ford. I know its only been about 10 years but HOWDY. Your kids are too cute. Looks like we were all having babies this year. Jack is a cutie.
Congrats