Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Hybrid Tag Brag Album

After a long day of work Friday, I desperately needed some time alone with my computer. Damian was totally fine with that. I think he felt bad because my new class made me cry Thursday night. So I whipped up this little tag album. I love it! I am sure I'll have to make duplicates for the grandparents!Credits: Most supplies used were from Britt-Designs at Scrapmatters (some items recolored). I also used Sparklebet and a 4th of July label from J. Wilson, Painted ric rac and Rainbow Joy ribbon from Miss Mint. Note Strip from K. Pertiet, grunge frame from J. Sprague, and a ribbon wrap from A. Kay.

4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Very cute Jen! I know where you got your lime green key rings! Glad you had some time to unwind from the crazy busy week!

Gretchen Clark said...

this album is super cute;D

thanks for leaving me some invitation love, lol! they were quite a bit of work, Ashley and I probably devoted 4 days to them, but we were happy with the outcome...hope this week is better for you.

oh yeah...love your photography blog! nice pictures.

Tam said...

What a great Brag book. I love the stuff you do.

I hope you are enjoying the first week of school. K just started today and I miss her already.

Kari said...

I love it, Jen!! Love the way you presented it, too :)