Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WooHoo!! I Won!

I so needed some sunshine in my life yesterday!! Getting my new little kindergartners in line has been exhausting! I won the custom camera strap that I posted about a couple of posts back! This is the second cool thing I've won this month! I won a $150.00 gift card to Target from our PTC... for personal stuff! I really should buy a lotto ticket, don't ya think? So now onto my dilemma... which one do I choose? I am leaning towards the Dandy Damask - black. Then I saw the skull and crossbones. Help!!! Here are a few of my choices. What do you think?

9 comments:

Tam said...

I am sure how much weight I hold in making this decision but I LOVE the blue and brown one. I may have to look this website up and see whatelse they have because I love their straps!!!

Congrats on all of your recent luck and if you do buy a scratcher - buy one for me!!

karen said...

Lucky lucky you.. they all look cool. I think Im with tam. I like the brown and blue one.

I won something back in October last year I think it was and Im STILL waiting for it. *wink*wink* :)

Luv ya babe. I know your busy.

Gretchen Clark said...

how awesome for you! these are so pretty...I may just have to break down and get one;D

Heather said...

Man, when you win, you REALLY win! AND, you're going to CPR in my old stomping grounds. :) Can't wait to hear how it was!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Very cool, congrats! I like #3, the blue and brown one.

Kari said...

Saw your name on Natalie's blog and thought "HOORAY FOR JEN!!" Torn here ... I do *LOVE* the damask one (and I've seen Deb's in person - gorgeous) but I'm loving the brown and blue one, too! I got the brown floral one I posted on my blog and can't say enough about it!!! So eye-catching in comparison to my Nikon strap ;) You'll love whatever you decide on. CONGRATS!

Tracy said...

I'm going against the grain... I like the skulls!

Monique said...

Congratulations on your winnings!
I would personally go for no. 3, blue and brown, but it's very personal!
And welcome home from San Jose!

SusanD said...

WOW! I wanted that!

Jenn, send me your email for the tut. list. I will send it to Veevs.

Susan