Monday, March 2, 2009

Holy Crap! Did you Watch the Bachelor?!?

So I watch the finale and I am all teary eyed thinking "Oh how sweet!" Then I watch The After the Rose Show. That was about the most uncoolest, heartless thing I have ever seen!! Yet I continued to watch it like a bad car wreck. Melissa should have kept the ring after that act public humiliation. And Molly jumping all over him after he confesses his mistake?!? "Can we spend time together...go out for a cup of coffee?" Gag!! Tacky! She should have made him sweat it instead of kissing all over him!! You know, I really liked Jason. I dunno anymore. Sigh! I think he has commitment issues! What did you think?

3 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

Well I only watched last weeks episode and this weeks. I think his ex-wife was watching and saying, "Melissa, Honey, you dogged a bullet!"

Kari said...

I was dying to read your reaction ... I missed the whole drama! Saw a bit on the Final Rose part 2 tonight but got sidetracked right before Jason and Molly came out - will they end up happy?

JOY said...

Wasn't that SHOCKING!!!! Did you see Melissa on dancing with the stars! Cool Come back!