Monday, March 23, 2009

Today, It's all about Jared!

I know I am biased, but Jared is such an awesome kid!!! I am so proud of him!!! He made Principal's list this last quarter. He is also doing well in band getting ready for his Spring Concert. He is also enjoying Boy Scouts and will be receiving awards at Court of Honor later this week. Jared was well overdue for some updated pics. We decided to go exploring downtown and take some. There were a lot of homeless people near the bus stop. They made Jared nervous so we didn't hang out around there too long, but it was a great chance to talk about compassion with him. I just love this kid!!! He is still in this "I'm cool so I am not going to smile" phase. I had to beg him to smile. Here are a few of his pics:


















After we finished downtown, we headed to Target to get a Lego set for his awesome report card. Yep, I totally bribe my kids to get good grades and it works!!! I highly recommend doing it! I'll be posting more of his images on the photography blog later today so if you are interested check them out HERE. Damian and I went through the images after I played with them. He looks so grown up. It was kinda depressing!!! Nick is due next for an update also. I'll gush about him once I get some new pics of him!!!

UPDATE: Couldn't help myself. Had to start scrapping these pictures.






















Credits: M.Fenwick red paper, WM2 Enjoy the Journey stripe paper and Honeydew string, Shabby Princess Smell My Feet Safety Pin tag, Jen Wilson Rememeber ribbon, Miss Mint Rainbow Joy Mesh and Duct Tape alpha

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I remember when you were on an IV, because you were so sick when you were preggers with him! I cannot believe how old he is! Time flies. Great location, and I love the shirt he is wearing!

Kari said...

ALL of my kids are due for an update ... wanna help out with that?! What a totally handsome guy :) Sounds like such a great kid, too - wonder where he gets that?! Never mind ... I forgot who's blog I was on ;)

Carol said...

Gorgeous photos of such a handsome young man!