Sunday, March 29, 2009

We finally get to go on a vacation!!!!

Sooooo excited!!!!! I've had quite a few photo sessions and orders lately so Damian and I decided we needed a little vacay with the money earned!! So for Spring Break we will be going to (insert drum roll)...





Keep scrolling



























Disneyland!!!!! The happiest place on Earth!
Disclaimer-I did not take this picture ;D

The kids are so excited, especially Olivia. She cannot stop talking about Cinderella! We haven't been since January 2007. That's so unlike us since we are Disney freaks and try to go regularly. We got a fantastic deal on our rooms! We'll be staying at the Portofino. I'll save my amazing Disney deals story for another post. I really should write a book about Disneyland tips. I am a bit bummed about it not being a Disney Hotel, (yes, I am a Disney snob). You see, beacause by Disney definition, I have a million kids and it is against their policy to let all of my children stay in the room with us (retarded, huh?). So they were either wanting us to get two rooms or a suite. I am not made of money. So I had to quickly get over the idea of staying at a Disney Hotel and I will miss all the special perks of being a Disney guest. You'd think in this economy there would be better deals. Anywho! C-ya real soon!

5 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

Sounds like fun. Everyone here has been getting out of the cold weather by going to Disney World.

Williams Family Dirt said...

When we went with our family a few years ago we stayed in a suite. It had a smaller room with bunk beds attached to the main room that had two double beds. It worked great and was in the low 100s each night. It wasn't far from the main gate, and it had a shuttle, free continental breakfast too! I can't remember, but I think it was a Days Inn. The other time we went we stayed at a swanky Marriot and that was really nice, they had a shuttle too! Lots of different places that are just as good, and cheaper! Either way I hope you have a fun time!
PS/FYI (because I like to tease you about this) There are other places to go on vacay!! Just wanted to throw that out there;D...

Jen Wolff said...

Hi!!!!! We went on a cruise together to Mexico!!!! But I love Disneyland and I hate to camp and it's where my kiddies want to go! Sure, I'd love to go to Hawaii, or Italy. For now, it's perfect!!! Sigh!

Carol said...

Ohh how exciting for your family. The last time we went Fletch was 3,he is now 6 and we have been talking about going again.
Unfortunately we have never stayed in a Disney hotel - for us Aussies, converting the dollar means Disney hotels are far too expensive.
You will have to post about your Disney deals, I need them lol

Kari said...

Honestly our idea of the *PERFECT* family trip!! We almost stayed at the Portofino this last time but they didn't have any rooms so we stayed at the Comfort Inn Main Gate just a little further down the road. We've stayed at several places now and agree the Kids' Suites are the way to go if you can get one ... only a few places offer them and we've stayed at 2 different ones. We splurged when Cougar was 6 months and stayed at the Grand Californian ... super nice and WAY convenient but we were all in one room (set of bunks with a trundle, a king, and Cougar in a pack and play in the closet) and it cost at least 3x what we had payed anywhere else. It was awesome to experience it once but we decided we'd rather spend our money on the fun since we didn't take advantage of the facilities much more than to sleep - our kids wanted to be at the park!!!! You *MUST* got to Goofy's Kitchen if you haven't been before! That was one of our fave things we did with my entire family in December and would definitely go again. Can't wait to hear all about your magical trip!!!!