Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Therapy

I love my class so don't get me wrong here!! I have been really struggling with some of the kids this year. I have some serious behavior and medical issues. More than my fair share of kids with serious needs (six children total). The medical issues scare me!! They are pretty serious. I am baffled as to so many are all in my room (I am one of seven Kindergarten teachers)! I have had a reputation the past few years of getting some of the kids that have serious issues. Sigh! I also have the revolving door with students. I have had six come and go. Needless to say I have to have some alone time when I get home because I am wiped out. So what do I do you ask? Surf the net, hang in blogland, and scrap of course. I did a speed scrap last night and a scraplift this afternoon. I think I need some retail therapy also!























Credits: GG Designs Happy Place paper, alpha, and elements, Tangie Baxter glitter brackets, font Pea Jannda























Credits: Britt-ish Designs White Christmas paper 1, GG Designs High School Never Ends doodle heart, fonts-CK ali's Handwriting,MS Reference Sans Serif, VT Portable Remington

4 comments:

Lisalulu said...

you are amazing... teacher/Mom/Artistic Talent. I love your blog and hope to learn a lot from you, although not the scrapbook stuff... not my bag. Love all your photos, hope to learn from you

Heather said...

Hiya Jen. I know what you mean... when I was teaching preschool and half the students had some sort of behavioral issue, it really wiped me out. As a teacher, you have to pour your soul into your class, only to go home and see if there is anything left for your own kids. I hear you loud and clear about down time!!!

Kari said...

You always put "your" time to amazing use!!! Sorry to hear about the extra difficulties at school - I only had a handful in my classes and they were 9-10 year olds so had a better grip on things by that point. I can only imagine what an amazing teacher you are!!!

JOY said...

WOW - those eyes are amazing Jen!