Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Lincoln!


I'd like to give a shout out to good ol' Honest Abe! Without the great things he did for our country, we would all be in school! I just finished my last assignment for the "Now we're Rockin" with Photoshop" class at www.jessicasprague.com. I'm totally bummed out that it is almost over! Here's the layout for this week's lesson. I've learned so much! I'm looking forward to the advanced class in a few months! I hope everyone enjoyed this happy Monday (well at least I did)!

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Very cute layout Jenn, I love the colors and pics!! I just figured out how to use the move tool...but I can't find the "elliptical marquee", and I know it exists. It is not in my tools window, and I don't know where to find it, do you know another place to find it and add it to my tool menu?

I bought some Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper today it was pretty good, needs more DP taste though!

Heather said...

I just love this LO. Love, love LOVE it! Your Olivia and boys are just too beautiful.

SusanD said...

Thank you for offering to let me know about the background! I appreciate the time involved!