Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OMG! That's "Oh my goodness!"


I know I promised pictures of Olivia's potty successes, but I just can't do that (she likes to strip "neked" to go). A week and a half ago, we had promised her if she continued to use the potty that we'd go to Club Libby Lu in the mall to get "Hannah Tanna" hair. Well, as you can see in the layout, she has a rockin' new look. The drama in the pictures stem from me taking away her "Hannah Tanna" make-up. I never allow the little ones to have scissors, pens, glue, crayons, etc.. without supervison. I cringe at the thought of these things appearing on my walls and furniture or my children cutting their hair. Make-up falls into the category of "under adult supervision". Potty training is still going well. Going #2 is our next challenge. I've bribed her with another trip to Club Libby Lu and dance lessons. She talks about them both a lot, so I think I have some valuable currency with her.

Materials used in layouut: Jen Wilson girls Laundry solid paper and Sparklebet, K.Pertiet Stamped block 7 and Photo Booth frame, Miss Mint Doodle Arrows and Zebra Print paper, font-ck_ali's handwriting

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Very cute, and dramatic! The second photo is a total Jared pouty lip, look-a-like!