Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Love Summer Vacation!

I am so happy to be off of work for the next six weeks!!!! I love teaching, but it has been hard returning to work since Jack's birth. I've missed my kids! I've missed scrapbooking! I've missed a clean house! Friday night I stayed up really late and woke up really early Saturday to get my house cleaned. I was tired, but I feel as though I can relax more if the house is clean. I stress over mess! There is no better way to start my vacation than with a spic and span house! I've been letting the kids play outside during the cooler times of the day. Olivia has a new love affair with the hose. She loves to get herself (and anyone else nearby) wet. It is now also officially stinkin' hot with 100+ degree days. I don't care how much PG&E raised their rates, the house will stay cool! Jared and Nick are in video game heaven since it is summer. I regulate time playing video games during the school year. I have rarely seen them and am unsure if that is a good or bad thing. Now that Jack has discovered he has teeth(we are at five, almost six), he enjoys biting the furniture and crunching on Cheerios. Olivia is STILL unsuccessful with the potty. She is by far the hardest to train yet. I guess I could consider changing one's own pee pee diaper progress. Nick and I caught her doing this today. I can't remember who told me that girls were easier to potty train, but they are a LIAR! Love her to pieces, but she is my karma! I scrapped a cute digi page with my pokey computer and new found free time. Today is a good day! TTFN!!!

Credits: Heather Ann-Daisies & Dots (freebie) green paper, Jen Wilson- Photo turns, Peppermint Creative- painted border, painted ric rac, blue border/blue star from Wild Weekend Freebie (recolored), cardboard circle, and Twinkle Toes circle of white stars (recolored), Lynn Grieveson- worn strips (the one w/ stars is recolored)

No comments: