Friday, July 11, 2008

ShaZAM!


So as most of my loyal readers know, I love Jessica Sprague!!!! I've learned so much from her about Photoshop! She is my hero! So for the Photoshop Friday tutorial, Jessica taught us how to give a dull photo a color pop. She calls the process Photo ShaZAM! I just love that word! It reminds me of Foxy Cleopatra from Austin Powers. If you want to learn to do this with your photos in Photoshop CS3 or Elements here is a link to her easy peasy tutorial http://spraguelab.squarespace.com The top picture of Jack isn't as bright as I would have liked it to have been and with Jessica's process, ShaZAM! It's perfect! That was fun!!!

Credits: J.Sprague grunge frame, font is Al Hair brained

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

That is a cute photo...nice job! I will have to try the tutorial...

Leasa said...

Your boy is absolutely adorable! Right on to you for all of your creative photos. I'm lucky to sometimes remember to take a camera! Your layouts are gorgeous!