Sunday, October 19, 2008

Keychain Album






So Becky, Krista and I have been at our local scrapbook store for a Halloween Crop all weekend. Tons of Fun! Becky and I made these cool acrylic keychains. I am almost done. I still have to add Jared's picture. I botched his up trying to figure out what adhesive would work best. Becky even drove out to the other scrapbook store to see what adhesive they had. The third adhesive was the charm. Anywho, I was so excited how great this turned out! I just had to share! I am thinking Christmas gifts for the Grandma's. I would've posted my other projects, but they are still at the crop. I'll try to post them later tonight! We leave our gear there until the crop is over. Would it be rationalizing to think I am not breaking the Sabbath if I scrapped later this afternoon at the crop so long as I didn't spend money? I am spending time with friends and working on family history you know.

Credits: All products by Prima

2 comments:

Gretchen Clark said...

great project!
thanks for adding my as a friend on FB;)
Have a great week

Jeannette said...

Jen, what a fabulous idea!! I know the Grandma's will love them because the minute I saw it I thought straight away of doing one with pics of my grandson.