Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Session with the Thygerson Kids

I've been a very busy girl this week!! Today I had a session with the Thygerson kids. I was Bryce's primary teacher before our ward split and I just love her mom!The boys are so yummy! I had so much fun with them and now we are lifelong buds!! We looked for spiders, lizards, pretended we were dead, and rolled in the dirt. Whatever it takes to keep kiddies happy and get great shots. I so need a bath! Anywho, hop on over to my photography blog and check out their super cute slide show.


http://jenwolff.blogspot.com



2 comments:

Kari said...

Your pictures are getting more and more gorgeous with every shoot!!! I am so envious of your photo talent! I love taking pics but seriously need to get to know my camera better and get more confident ... and PRACTICE!! Still trying to get schedules figured for our family trip - seems like the most daunting task! Will get you e-mailed with fingers crossed that my family can make something work out!!! I'd love to meet you in real life and would *LOVE* for you to work your photo magic on us :)

Carol said...

These are gorgeous photos Jen. Your photography is amazing.