Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Livi's Power Source

We are still home with the cooties! Damian and I are hopeful we'll return to work tomorrow! We've spent our days in our jammies since last Thursday. Olivia was the first sick so of course she is the first better. She has spent her time wandering through the house looking for things to get into while they rest of us prayed to the porcelain god. One of her favorite places to get into is where I keep my jewelery. Now to preface this I had got the kids the Ironman movie last week as they all love the old cartoon. I know it's a bit racy at the beginning, there is a lovely feature called fast forward. I told my big boys that all you need to know was Tony was a jerk in the beginning. They were fine with that. Anyways, Olivia is just as obsessed with superheroes as her brothers are. She has even announced she will be Superman for Halloween. Well, we convinced her to be Supergirl. So, she gets a hold of my necklace. She squeals with delight that she has her power sore (translation-power source). I love this necklace and have not gotten it off of her since yesterday. She has asked me to energize her power source a bajillion times already. I think I got a girly girl and tomboy in one. I'll have a battle on my hands trying to get it off of her.


4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

What a cutie!

Kari said...

Oh, Jen!!!! There is nothing worse than a house full of sicklings that are MORE than willing to share their junk! My stomach handled your post just fine, BTW ;) Here's hoping you are back to normal by now and that the stench has left your house ... that is the worst! I've still got to e-mail you about pics - trying to figure out everyones schedules as far as when they are coming and going (since we are coming from 4 different places)! I sure hope it works out - I'd love to meet you in person and know I would be amazed by your photos :)

Heather said...

"Poop soup". That's quite a descriptive phrase and now a part of my Momology dictionary. :D

Hope all is getting better....

Carol said...

I hope all the family is recovering from the illnesses.
How cute is Olivia with her (or should I say your) power source!