Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party Animals

Whew! What a weekend! Friday night Nick had a few friends for a sleep over to celebrate his 9th birthday. I can't believe it has been 9 years since he joined our family!! He is such an awesome kid! The evening was filled with Nerf Gun battles and Wii tournaments. They kids had a great time!


Saturday morning after his little friends left, Damian and the boys went to clean the church building. I figured it would be more of a chore to take Jack with us so I passed (oh darn!). Glad to dodge that bullet!

All of our kiddies were invited to Katie and Lyndsey's Halloween Party. Katie was one of my past Kindergarten students and I've become great friends with her family. Lots of friends and students there and boy, did we have a blast! There was tons of pizza, lots of games and a great craft! I couldn't resist taking the camera!






I so needed a nap today! I squeezed a short one in. I am bumming a bit as this weekend was a whirlwind and now I have to finish my lesson plans for tomorrow (sigh!). TTFN!

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Love Olivia's costume, she looks adorable!

thedarlings said...

the pics look great! thanks for coming.

Heather said...

Your kids are so adorable. But don't tell your oldest one that - :)