Thursday, July 16, 2009

Battle of the Creative Teams at Digi Scrap Addicts

So I am playing for Wendy's Team [Squared] Diva's. Each week our team will be given a challenge and we create layouts. This will go on for four weeks. Help us out by voting each for our team. The team with the most votes at the end of the four weeks gets bragging rights. Our challenge was to choose a color pallete and create a layout with white space (negative space). We chose green with black/white accents paired with a black and white picture with a love theme. Here is my layout:




















Credits: All items from WM [Squared]. Honeydew Kit- glitter splat 2 paper7, ribbon 1 & 3, Shabby Chic kit- button 7 & ribbon 2, Ornamental overlay 1, Spring Bliss paper 19, flower 6, Teen Grunge heart 2 recolored and screws
Fonts-Jane Austen and Underwood Champion

I'll post links when it is time to vote.
Vote for us and I'll heart you 4 ever!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Love your page!! You've got my vote :)