Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh, how I wish it was Christmas!

Then I wouldn't be sweltering in this heat! My smart car told me it was 108 today outside. Bluck! So here is my Christmas in July post. Jared saw me scrapping these and was inspired to play Christmas carols on the piano for a half hour so I shut the office door and turned up my playlist. I am still ticked at Mother Nature for this heat. I knew with our fab June weather that we were gonna pay here!

Both of the fabulous and talented designers I CT for created new holiday kits for this month and I adore them both!!!

Haynay Designs came out with Once Upon A Shabby Christmas.





















Here is what I made:






















WM [Squared] came out with Holiday Cheer






















and I made this:





















Remember all winter/Xmas kits are 25% off until Tuesday.
Here is your link to Scrap Matters.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

My smart car told me it was 114 degrees yesterday, so I win! Cute pages Jen!

Kari said...

Both of them put out such awesome Christmas kits!!!! Love them :)