Saturday, July 25, 2009

First the Cell Phone, Now This! Jack's Newest Obsession!






















Most of you have heard what Jack does to my cell phone(s). If you don't, stinker butt throws them away into the trash, puts them in the dishwasher (then daddy runs said dishwasher), or he just plain loses it and I have to offer money to the kid who can find it because the battery is dead and we can't call it. I can't even put it up high because my brilliant baby will climb to get it. He is very determined! He calls Grandpa and talks to him as well as makes international calls. Cell Phone insurance company axed my privileges as I have requested too many new phones in a very short period of time. Reason #1 for not having an iphone.

So now he has a new obsession, the wireless mouse!!!!! As much as I love this kid, he drives me absolutely batty!!!! I come into the office to find Jack has opened 20 browser tabs, all to different sites as well as closing out a project I was working on. Sigh!!! I've already had to search for it several times. I think my mouse needs a GPS tracker!

So he will either grow up to be a techy geek or take up thievery. When hanging with me, hide your cell phone and mouse. You have been warned.

3 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

He is so cute! Love those chubby cheeks!!! No your music doesn't bother me. I always use my page to navigate and blog hop, so I just got sick of it and your music always is random, for some reason the same song always pops up on my page and I was sick of my playlist...too lazy to create another one!

Jen Wolff said...

Don't you just want to squish'em?!?

Kari said...

Jack and Cougar would seriously be no good together .... Can't tell you how many of the same stunts they pull!!!