Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Separation Anxiety

Having to send my phat daddy camera and my favorite lens to be repaired. I couldn't figure out why my images were not sharp. I thought it was me!!!! What a head trip! I then started to examine my metadata and talked with my photo nerd buddies. I realized I shot the images properly. What a relief!! On the bright side, it wasn't me and gear is still under warranty!!! What a bummer that I now have to offer re-shoots on two sessions. I could use my Rebel, but I want my favorite lens which I am also sending in to err on the side of caution. Feeling lots of apprehension about sending my equipment in!!! It's like putting an entire paycheck or your baby in the mail. Yes, they are insured and I am Fed Ex-ing them. Nothing but the best for my phat daddy & lens. I will miss them terribly until their return!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh man... this post gives me anxiety just reading it!!! Will be praying for a safe return of your fifth child! ;)