Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happiness is... (part II)

not having to pay my deductible for my identity theft claim so what that means is I am recovering all money lost(yay),

staying in jammies all day long,

big bowls of hot soup on rainy days,

weekends,

and more scrapping!

Here is a layout using Kaye Winiecki's new Bookworm kit and her Strawberry Swirl alpha (which I recolored to more of a blueberry).









































Be Inspired by Ami Template and let them Eat Cake by WM [Squared].
Art in Me alpha (recolored) by Tracie Stroud.

Did a speed scrap last night a Scrap Matters. I am not sure if I am totally sold on this layout. Love the colors and the photo together. Not sure I am liking all the stuff under the photos. Still stewing over it.






















All things new by Tracie Stroud
Ribbon and glitter from Honeydew by WM [Squared]

No comments: