Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Jared!!!!

I can't believe my baby boy is so grown up!!! I also can't believe that I am the mother of a 12 year old!!?! In homage to the birthday boy, we are going to tell you how wonderful he is!!!

Jared is...
thoughtful
smart
a multi-talented musician
easy going
a wonderful big brother
a superb son
a great friend
caring
handsome
kind
obedient
loving

Of course this is completely biased because we already think the world of him.

We celebrated tonight as a family with a little cake and presents. Tomorrow, he is having a few friends over for video games, cake, and a sleep over ( I dread that part).

3 comments:

iKari Designs said...

WOW. What a handsome guy. You'll have another priesthood holder in your house this weekend ... and weekly youth activities!!! ACK! I'll have the same next January (minus the whole priesthood thing) :D

Williams Family Dirt said...

Wow, time flies! I remember when he was born. Those were simpler days weren't they? Great photo, and I can't wait to do the speed scrap! Hopefully I won't forget!

Gretchen Clark said...

hope he had a great birthday :)